Saturday, July 16, 2011

Reassurance For Those Who Need It

I just wanna let everyone know right now! If any of you think that I'm just saying this your wrong I've searched it up, k? I had made a post a month or 2 back about Alex, if you remember, lemme just say all the stuff I put on there was of my own imagination and I simply was so messed up emotionally that I automatically assumed that he cheated when in fact he didn't.... And I shouldn't have been assuming things right off the bat without first searching out the truth! So if any of you out there still feel like you must protest lemme tell ya right now.... I Got This! I Know What I'm Doing, Giving that he did break up with me I will let him try to prove himself, which is what I should have done the first time around, but I will do that this time ^_^ I Love Him Very Much, And I Want Him To Be Able To Prove Himself Before I Make A Judgement Upon Him, Cause We All Make Mistakes.... Even ME! lol And for the record, if what I have chosen to do is the wrong path God will reveal it to me. I don't mean to be rude at all when I say these things.... I just want you all to know that I have chosen my path, and if I turn around it'll be because God told me to do so :) LOVE YOU ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment